Are you ready to live genuine happiness, fulfillment, and success?
Alive You….what a bold statement, but what does that mean, exactly? For my truth, I’ve come to define it as proactively living from a place of enlightenment and awakening…in short, getting unstuck from whatever is holding you back from an enacted awareness. Still…what does that mean!? Here is an evolving understanding of it means to alive you:
Alive You Means
- Committing to thriving in EVERY area of your life.
- Spending at least as much time focusing on “what’s right with you“ as you do your “growth opportunities.“
- Letting your need for growth, self-empowerment, and purpose be greater than your fear and judgment from others.
- Being honest with yourself about who you currently are, who you’d like to become, and then proactively evolving for the better.
- Finding and creating the strength to keep moving forward, if you are not where you want to be in life, regardless of the mountain, blizzard, patch of fire, or tornado that is before you.
- Focusing on, at a deep core level, what’s important to you (being willing to toss aside what you were taught to value that does not align with what you actually value…
- Being proactive in finding and then overriding “broken programming” from years past and long ago.
- Being more deliberate in your thinking and actions…taking the time to prioritize your values and then operating from that awareness of hierarchy.
- Bucking against the fears and old belief systems that say it’s worth living life at a low level in order to prevent falling.
- Pursuing your dreams and seeing the opportunities in life’s obstacles.
- STARTING NOW
A Few Questions to Get You Started
When were you the happiest and experienced the most meaning and fulfillment? What were the contributing factors?
Is there any part of your life that currently makes you feel the happiest… why?
What can you do today to empower others that will also empower yourself? (thinking about what you do that truly counts)
What do you want to do before you die?…what if you knew you were going to die a year from now?…a month?…a week?…TOMORROW?
How can you make life feel meaningful every day?
Be there for and grow others. The ones that we remember the most fondly are not the ones that only achieved their dreams, but the ones that also uplifted and brought others along with them in the achieving of those dreams.