Even though I’m speaking of the benefits and enhancements that I’ve personally received in the below because this page, in particular, is about my own journey, many others have received amazing value and benefit, similarly, as well from Alive You / Find Truth.
Results With Myself
- I am the happiest I’ve ever been.
- I have and continue to find more ways to create positive ease and happiness in my life.
- I have and continue to significantly reduce my overall feelings of unnecessary stress.
- I am the most positively aware that I’ve ever been.
- I positively know what I want.
- I am aware that everything truly is “all relative,” with no exceptions.
- I have a much better understanding as to what I am doing and why I am doing it, so I am now much more easily able to curtail or eliminate actions and thoughts which are detrimental to myself and those around me, while also continuing and expanding upon actions and thoughts which benefit both myself and those around me.
- I allow most desires to positively evolve and happen as opposed to forcing specifics, which has made me much more able to achieve desires and, in combination with being in the present moment, enjoy successes while simultaneously having gratification in the process of pursuing desires.
- Because I am much less frustrated and overwhelmed by the challenges and difficulties I experience, I am much more able to see the past and present challenges and difficulties as opportunities and gifts for present and future experiences, while also learning from them much faster.
- While I acknowledge the situations I created that resulted in perceived missed opportunities, I am now more able to understand that these experiences are part of the learning process, quickly reflect upon them, and forgive myself, allowing me to have negligible feelings of regret. Because of this, I am more able to quickly learn and positively evolve.
- I no longer play “the victim” due to knowing my own positive self-worth and having self-confidence and self-appreciation that were once almost non-existent.
- Because much of my feeling of worth is derived from myself, I no longer feel so compelled to seek the approval of those outside of me, and I have significantly reduced my tendency to compare myself to others as a basis for my own personal feelings of success and happiness.
- I now understand that our natural human tendency often assumes that all things are wrong when one or just a few things are wrong with one’s situation. While I understand that a noticed, actual or perceived, weakness or issue may allude to the fact that there are other weaknesses or growth opportunities, I also know that thinking “one thing wrong means all is wrong” is absolutely false.
- I appreciate the work I’ve done on myself in terms of growth opportunities. However, I no longer let the awareness of my growth opportunities fully consume me and make me feel like less of a person because of my self-perceived need for improvement. This allows me to much more wholly be in the present moment and enjoy both who I am, others, and the world around me.
- I know, that while the details are important, getting lost in these details often limits positive and natural evolution from development and growth and being able to see and understand what is truly important. Additionally, I understand that when one get’s lost in the details, one is, most likely, also not actually really living either. Because of this, I am now reminding you not to get lost in the details of A Living Theory for the same reason.
- Rather than letting fear, anxiety, the strong desire for external validation, and the feeling of having personal shortcomings be the major forces that motivate me, I now mostly let appreciation, positive self validation, positive expansion, positive ease, and compassion be my catalysts.
- I feel I know what is meant by the term “a whole person,” which I have taken to mean someone who does not solely or heavily lean upon others in order to feel secure in one’s own positive sense of validation, ease, and expansion, as well as fully connecting with others, while simultaneously allowing others to do the same.
- I know that because of our evolving and expansive nature, there is no such thing as a “perfect human being,” because perfect signifies there is nothing more to learn or understand.
- While I understand the part I played in the negative interactions I’ve had in the past, I am able to see that the negative experiences had as much to do, sometimes more so, with where the interacting others were relative to emotions, thoughts, and motivations, independent of who I was or what I was doing or not doing. This fact means that, much of the time, the negative reactions I received were “not personal.” As such, I am also able to understand that the feeling of loss of worth that resulted from the experience of negative reactions from others really had no actual validity. With this knowledge, I am much more easily able to let go and detach myself from the feelings of hurt and pain of past and current experiences, while simultaneously allowing myself to forgive and positively be who I really am.
- Because I have a much greater understanding of others’ behaviors and intentions, knowing that an individual’s thoughts, motivations, emotions, and behaviors have causes and are therefore understandable, I now have many more positive interactions with others.
- In my free time, when choosing to be with others, I spend most of it with those I truly appreciate and who don’t attempt to make me continuously fill a role that they require and is not actually me, do something specifically for only them at all times, or always give them something in order to be appreciated by them. Essentially, I try my best to surround myself with positive people who uplift me and inspire me. I also try my best to be one of those kinds of people that is worth surrounding one’s self with.
- I understand we all are truly, both individually and collectively, the result of the circumstances we are born into and those which we allow ourselves, as well as the thoughts and emotions we allow ourselves prior, during, and following those circumstances. In addition, I know we are also the result of, actual and perceived, strengths and weaknesses, labeled by ourselves and others, that we are given when born and following and which we choose to believe.
- When all said and done, it really does come down to love and genuine connection, growth, forgiveness, compassion, creating and finding balance, and appreciation.